Students enrolling in Kindergarten should have turned 5 by 31 May of the year they commence school.
Students enrolling in Reception should have turned 4 by 31 May of the year before they commence Kindergarten.
The enrolment procedure is as follows:
1. Parents attend an Open Day or a tour of the School where they will be provided with a Prospectus.
2. Parents complete and submit the Application for Enrolment Form, together with a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate and the application fee of $200.00.
3. The Application is reviewed by the Principal who decides whether to proceed to an interview with both parents. Priority for enrolment is given to children who have siblings already at Tangara-Redfield Infants, Tangara School for Girls or Redfield College; and to children of Tangara Old Girls or Redfield Old Boys; and to families who share the School's educational vision and are practising the Catholic faith.
4. Depending on the decision of the Principal, parents may proceed to an interview with a member of the School Executive. A copy of the child’s most recent report and any other relevant assessments should be provided to the School at this time.
5. Following the interview, if the decision is made to offer a place to the child, the parents will receive a Letter of Offer in duplicate. Within 14 days of receipt of the Letter, to secure a place, the parents return a signed copy to the School, together with a non-refundable entrance fee of $1,500. If there is a delay in returning the signed copy and/or entrance fee, the place may be offered to another child.